To assist in managing the promotion and positioning of your products or services in the market.
- A start-up, on-line retailer wanted to develop a brand proposition that encapsulated what it stood for and differentiated it from the competition.
- An industry body wanted to find out who read its quarterly newsletter and how it needed to change it to meet the needs of its target audiences more effectively.
- A building materials campaigning group wanted to know how architects chose construction materials and the relative strengths and weaknesses of the materials it represented.
- A firm providing on-line training services to legal professionals wanted a European-wide survey focused on leading-edge issues to generate publicity to position it as thought leaders in its market.
- A leading regional newspaper group was considering redesigning its format and design and wanted the views of its readers on the strengths and weaknesses of its publications and their response to a number of redesign propositions.