To ascertain how organisations are perceived by their key stakeholders.
- A major international property company was developing its social responsibility policy and wanted to know its key stakeholders’ expectations of how it should be behaving and what lead it should take.
- A public sector quango wanted to understand how it was viewed by its stakeholders in the health sector and the direction they felt it should be heading.
- A watchdog considering a name change wanted to explore the reactions of industry stakeholders and the general public to the proposed options.
- A major charity wanted to understand how its brand worked across a number of stakeholder groups, the issues that needed to be addressed to attract new volunteers and how to execute a number of major issue focused communications campaigns.
- An industry body wanted to understand how a major piece of legislation was likely to be received by its members and how it should be responding.
To view downloadable articles by Peter Hutton on corporate reputation, please CLICK HERE